Re: [microsound] book club (was: winter blues)

Yes, really looking forward to continue the discussion on the Curtis Roads
book. Chapter 4 was somewhat a turning point for me in the book. This and
chapters after, that is where the real interesting stuff begins in the book.
The book has so far got me to think in some new directions about granulation
and other ways of thinking on sound manipulating. The book also led me into
new adventures with Pure Data.

Recommended reading for keeping winter blues away...
:)
/Björn Eriksson