[microsound] [12k/LINE] BI-ANNUAL ONLINE SALE #1 ( buy 3 get 1 free )

12k .  LINE . HAPPY
are pleased to announce the

BI-ANNUAL ONLINE SALE #1

12k/LINE/Happy online shop

from January 13 until february 28th, 2004

BUY ANY 3 CDs
and receive 1 CD for free
(your choice, excluding the TWO POINT TWO double cd, and the cds in the
OTHER LABELS area).

to take advantage of this sale simply purchase 3 cds from our online
shop using PayPal. when we send you your order confirmation there will
be a request for you to reply to the email to let us know which cd you
would like as your free gift.

this sale is only effective if you buy 3 cds (any 3) from any of our
labels; 12k, LINE, or happy, or even the Other Labels area (although,
these cds are not available as free choices). when purchasing please
keep in mind that double cds count as single purchase. likewise, for
your free cd you can pick any one cd from any of the labels (excluding
the Two Point Two double cd compilation and the cds in the OTHER LABELS
area)

happy shopping and happy new year!
have fun,

taylor and richard at 12k

12k | LINE
WWW.12K.COM

OUT NOW:
12K1024 | KENNETH KIRSCHNER | SEPTEMBER 19, 1998 ET AL. | CD
12k1025 | VARIOUS ARTISTS | E-A-D-G-B-E  | CD
LINE014 | SKOLTZ_KOLGEN | HYALIN  | CD
LINE015 | MIKI YUI | SILENCE RESOUNDING | CD
12k1026/LINE016 | VARIOUS ARTISTS | TWO POINT TWO | 2CD

ONLINE NOW | WWW.12K.COM/TERM
TERM.09 | MINAMO | ZEITRAUM | MP3

OUT SOON:
LINE017 | ASMUS TIETCHENS & DAVID LEE MYERS | 60:00 | CD