[microsound] lists of favorites: 2003

I just thought I would make mention that there is a page on the and/OAR
site showing various favorites lists of 2003. The page will gradually
have more lists added and will remain available throughout the month of
January.

Since this kind of activity is fun for some and annoying for others, I
thought rather than instigate list posting on this or other particular
"list" groups, I would try to make this a seasonal activity that I could
continue to do on the label site instead. When inviting friends who I
thought would be interested, I made it clear that I wasn't looking for
kudos for any of the and/OAR releases, so they were by no means to feel
obligated to include any of them in their list. ;)

And if there is anyone who I forgot to ask to participate and would be
interested in adding a list, please contact me "off-list."  ;)

http://www.and-oar.org/2003_faves.html

Listfully yours, Dale

P.S. By the way, the new Albert Casais curated USA/USB compilation
released by Shadow Puppet Recording Company is now available. All
proceeds go to charity: http://www.and-oar.org/and_oar_distro.html

Very nice works!

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/