[microsound] once again

some technical guidelines:
- post only 128kbps/44.1kHz/stereo .mp3 files
- first make a folder within the "Uploads/Seven" folder and upload your
finished work there
- post to the list that you have uploaded your piece (include the name of
the piece)

please do the following when putting files on the server:
- use filetype suffixes in your filenames...such as "mynewpiece.mp3"
- do not use spaces or non-alphanumerics chars in filenames
- the use of underscores_in_filenames_are_ok
- example of bad filename: "#my, #new, #piece!.mp3"
- example of good filename: "myNewPiece_mynamehere.mp3"
(sans quotes of course)
this makes things more clear for everyone

***caveat: if you get the filename convention or the bit rate wrong I will
ask you to re-upload your piece using the proper filename convention and
correct bit rate...your piece will not be put on the web site until it is
corrected!