[microsound] Rndtxt upload

i have just uploaded my contribution to the rndtxt project:

etch
-sf 2602-4

the how to description:
to create the sound file i picked the txt file and get a list of ascii
numbers from every of it's characters, then, triggering those numbers,
mapped the list to tune some sinusoidal frequencies, these freqs are
slightly different , L from R, to create some binaural beats action, also
used the txt file as raw audio data with a "numbers controled" moving eq.

to create the video file used the numbers list and the audio file amplitude
and mapped those values to trigger xy coordinates and draw them in a white
background.

done in max/msp+jitter

btw: the file is a bit heavy 27mb

i put it also on my server for those who just want to see it in a browser!

http://www.grainofsound.com/etch/bts/bt2.asp

all the best
Andre