Re: [microsound] new release : WTC.XTC cd+dvd

CD RELEASE
Fylkingen, Stockholm
Fredag 5 mars 2004 klockan 19.30

FIREWORK EDITION RECORDS
proudly presents a new CD

Artist: leif e. boman
Title: ge.nos 0911b
Format: CD
Catalogue number: FER 1046
Time: 60'11''

"Never before has it been possible to hear the actual voices that must
be hidden in ashes and concrete dust.
In an attempt to reveal the voices inside the remains after the
catastrophe at WTC, N.Y.C., a combined effort of
artistic and scientific work has made it possible to make the unique
composition of these hidden voices
you can hear on this CD."

Sound research in Marrakech and Ouarzazate, Morocco 2002
Computer programming by Aicha Boman and Jan-Ove Järrhed
Technical assistance/support at Linköpings University by Bengt Sandell
and Hasan Dzuho
Composed and produced by leif.e.boman
Technical assistance and support Mårten Olsson at ALKA sound studio
2002-2003
Text: Bo Borg ©
Translation: Jeff Ganellen

FER 1046 (P)&(C) leif.e.boman, Linköping, Stockholm 2003. All rights
reserved. BIEM/N©B

http://www.fireworkeditionrecords.com

FYLKINGEN
Torkel Knutssonsgatan 2, ö gården i valvet, Münchenbryggeriet,
Stockholm; T Mariatorget
Tel 08-845443
intermedia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.fylkingen.se