[microsound] new website focusing on experimental music in texas

Hi all,

Please excuse this spam and cross-posting.  I would like to invite you to
take a look at a new website focusing on experimental music in texas that
Doug Ferguson and I have recently launched:
www.experimentalmusicintexas.org

I think that it stands to become a good resource for anyone interested in
the experimental music scene in Texas, whether they are artists themselves,
patrons, fans, on tour from other states/countries etc.

The site includes forums, a calendar open to all Texas artists to post on,
an artist's registry and much more.

Please feel free to submit your own information (if you are located in
Texas), shows, suggestions for content etc. We have just launched and are
welcoming any feedback on the site.

Thank you!

Bill Thompson
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bill thompson, prof lo-fi
noise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Have you noticed that the more you think about things the weirder they
get?" Calvin