Re: [microsound] OT: anyone have web host suggestions for mixes

im designing my web pages and thought id like to include links to eight 50 minute long dj mixes ive recorded through the years. most are dark ambient in genre. i dont have track listings and can no longer determine all the artists i sourced for the mixes. and i dont have enough web space on my server to host them myself. any ideas on where i might go to make the mixes available? im rather new to this web page business...

Hi Thad,

In terms of disk space, you might want to look at http://powweb.com, where I'm hosting a couple of my sites. 1GB of space, 5GB of transfer per day, and a cost that works out to under $8/month. Not sure on their policy regarding the track listings and sourcing, though. But do have a look at them.

HTH,
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/