[microsound] Hi everyone

Hello, My name is Charles, I live in Denver and have been producing music for about 7 years-about 4 of which involve microsound.  I'm into using max/msp and then mixing down in Live but I recently added Kyma to the studio and am immersed in that environment.

I'll be involved in my first Kyma performance this friday/13th at a cybercafe in Denver:
19th and Pennsylvania-7-11pm.  If your in the neighborhood please stop by and chill out with us.  I look forward to talking with all of you.

~c