Re: [microsound] Re: solder on

>> So I have to cop to being a little less then super tight-lipped about
>> the soldering social -- i've mentioned it to a couple of people and
>> everybody just seems to flip over it. I've had one person mention that
>> she wants to solder glass. Nutty!

I know this wasn't intended for the list, but my interest is piqued. What
goes on at a soldering social? Does everyone bring their own iron? A
friend of mine has smelting parties where metal sculptors get together and
melt and pour metal. Is the soldering social the same idea? And how do you
solder glass?