[microsound] drawing your attention to the potentially captivating, or gathering the potentially captivating to my attention

ok.

  This week in seattle there are the beginnings of the Festival of
Improvised Music "http://www.seattleimprovisedmusic.com"; some of which is
microsound related , I imagine.

  I have nothing to do with it , not even being a bouncer. If you see me at
one of the shows you needn't say hi or offer me a cup of warm sake , I don't
mind.

  I've been delving into and even listening to the Siemers Inter Pares Inter
Pares CD set on Retinascan "http://www.retinascan.de"; to which I contributed
a small remix. It's impressive sounding and it looks good, you might amaze
your friends , spin it in clubs. There are several list members present.
-looks like you can still download the tracks from the website, that way you
can hear everything and not bother with the good looking dimension. You can
even skip over my track , I don't care.

     (almost ready for spring)

                                 Bill