[microsound] Re: Supersilent & Basinski

Kurt Ralske wrote:
I am quite blown away by the new Supersilent release "Supersilent 6" [ECM].

Haven't heard this one...yet. Their 4 & 5 releases are great as well. If
Miles was alive and working he would have these guys in the studio
immediately.

Another, not textbook microsound, release that I'm pretty floored by is
William Basinski's "The River" on raster-noton. Hard to say exactly what's
so good about it since it seems hardly there at all sometimes. Maybe that's
it!

--
http://www.gregheadley.com
http://www.28angles.com