[microsound] copyright or wrong?

> No one forces an artist to enforce the=20
> copyright of their own works, so if you don't care, then it doesn't=20
> matter. And if you use copyrighted material... you take your chances.
this is assuming of course that the copyright is held directly by the artist
(which is not the case with most major label artists) and that the
administering of their creative property is directly benefiting them and not
the major label...
but sadly this is just not the case...most copyright law is put in place to
maximize profits for the major labels and not the artists...
I highly recommend Lessig's book...it is an eye opening book...