[microsound] Dream Music - Open Call

Thursday April 15th
for Dream Music - sound art festival
(second edition April 9th - May 15th  Bari  Italy)
Deconstruction Orchestra
will shatter sounds acquired from different sources
for reassembling them in clouds of sound and sound cycles.
Sounds from urban landscape, space, memory,
numbers, images, nature etc;
found objects, creative recycling, decontextualization,
change of meanings and forms.

You are invited to send materials on cd
(electronic, electroacoustic, assemblages, field recordings...)
giving your contribution to this event.
We accept also images connected to the sound material
with any resolution in jpeg format.
The  event will be recorded and published by Vel Net
(sounds and images) on the site www.vel-net.com/dreammusic
with information about performers and contributors.
Before sending the material, send a brief description about the work
by email to this address.
We'll reply with the confirmation and instructions for sending.

Deconstruction Orchestra
is a Dream Music production
that collects contributions of musicians-artists-djs
with different origin and cultural background.

Thank you
Mario Volpe / Dream Music