Thanks for the blast from the past.

Phil

microsound-digest-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
microsound Digest 25 Mar 2004 15:36:43 -0000 Issue 1145

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:15:35 -0800 (PST)
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Z. X."
Subject: ZEROMOON NEWS MARCH 2004

ZEROMOON NEWS MARCH 2004

http://www.zeromoon.com

*Extensive Archive Now Online*
*Normal Music & Andreas Tilliander USA TOUR*

Zeromoon is releasing its entire back catalog in mp3
format. This
includes material from 1983 to the present by such
artists as -1348-,
New Carrollton, Controlled Bleeding, John Hudak, Vox
Populi, No
Unauthorized, Catharsist, Zan Hoffman, V., Violet,
Normal Music,
Illusion of Safety and many others and covers a wide
variety of
experimental music. Over 40 full length releases (and
growing) some
with covers can be downloaded or streamed in various
formats. The
collection is available at:
http://www.zeromoon.com/mp3.php
Hosting is provided by the good people at archive.org

Andreas Tilliander & Normal Music 2004 USA TOUR

April 2nd
Peacock Room
1321 N. Mills Ave. Orlando, FL
http://www.peacockroom.com

April 3rd
YoYo Boutique
888 NE 79th St. Miami, FL
www.yoyoboutique.com

April 6th
Eyedrum
Suite 8, 290 MLK Jr. Drive SE, Atlanta, GA
http://www.eyedrum.org

April 7th
Dougal Maguires
1565 Laurens Rd. Greenville, SC

April 8th
Nightlight
405 1/2 w rosemary st Chapel Hill, NC
http://dyss.net/nightlight/index_LOCALE.php

April 9th
DC9
1940 9th Street NW, Washington, DC
http://dcnine.com/

April 10th
Austin, TX location - TBA

April 11th
Halycon
227 Smith St. (Cobble Hill/Carroll Gardens)
Between Butler and Douglass Sts.
New York, NY
http://www.halcyonline.com

More info will be posted at normalmusic.org.