Re: [microsound] Invisible SOund

i can also recommend www.finetunes.de

good rates, nice people to work with, great site/tool design and also a digital service provider (meaning u have access to ur files via xml etc.)

cheerz
mark

Am 18.03.2004 um 15:17 schrieb thorsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

I just posted this on the idm list as well, but i think a few labels on here might be interested:

There a new mp3 download store opened up at:
http://www.invisible-sound.com/

This is a spam email in a sense as i've just added our catalog, but there
are looking for new labels, and from my dealing with them, they seem
really nice, and the rates are good.
They will sell individual mp3 downloads, album mp3 downloads and/or your
CDs, and you can preview whole tracks and art work.