Re: [microsound] puredata yahoo group

Gregory Elliott <Spagirus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> members and almost no activity on it. Now, I would like to see a group
> like that get going, so I'm lettin all know about it cause I know
> there are many folks on here using PD.

You will find a link to mailing list subscription here:
http://pure-data.iem.at/community/

.... plenty of activity.  In fact that website is becoming a great resource.

Also, you may wish to check out #dataflow channel on irc.freenode.net
or #pure-data on effnet for real-time interactions with other users.

hth
-- ./MiS
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta