[microsound] buzz machines

I was just wondering if there were any other microsounders on this list using Jeskola buzz machines (yeah, yeah, I know it's PC based right now and not the ever divine mac world, hmmm...McWorld/MacWorld?, either way it's a very flexible and useful program). Anyway, if there are any folks using buzz for microesque sounds out there, I'd love to exchange ideas, technical tips, pros and cons, etc. Email me off list or on list if it's pertinent to other interested folks on the list.

Greg