[microsound] Fwd: [crusherx] peerSynth - free download now!

  I imagine this will be interesting to a few people on this forum

"He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels"
Henri Michaux

www.alembic.me.uk

--- Begin Message ---
Dear friends of crusher-X,

you may are interested in my new product: peerSynth v. 1.03

This is the world's first multi-user peer-to-peer synthesizer!

Please feel free to download the brand new and free peersynth version from

www.peersynth.de/psy103.zip  or take a look at the website www.peersynth.de

It comes with hundreds of mp3 samples, a quite cool sound engine, a tutorial and you will have free access to the public peerSynth session scheduler.

I would be more than happy if you send me comments!

peerSynth - Hear the connection!

Best wishes
Joerg
--------------------------------------