Re: [microsound] laptop performance-warriors (was:Linux on Mac)

well it certainly applies to me.

in fact i just use one button.... the spacebar... which i have painted
red so i don't confuse it with the others on my really complicated
keyboard.

i am thinking though, of getting a really high-end external spacebar...
any suggestions?

On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 07:45 AM, Arie van Schutterhoef wrote:

>> let's-just-push-colored-buttons-like-trained-primates phase of
>> computer
>> operation
> -Which applies to most of the current laptop performance-warriors
>  I presume? Or am I just grossly exaggerating...
>
> AvS

CommTom
Communications of Tomorrow
"it's only a day away"

unique electronic music for the adventurous ear.

http://www.commtom.com