[microsound] slow sound system : all night broadcast, 17 april

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM
lie down and be counted

allnight broacdast, 12-7am GMT
resonance 104.4fm / http://www.resonancefm.com

this saturday we take over the airwaves for seven hours of
slow sound action. we'll be presenting some of the best dj
mixes and live performances from the past couple of years.
expect the full spectrum of relaxed audio - digitals,
collage, soundscaping and the low end - plus a smattering of
mixing it-style chat.

set your receivers, or go to http://www.resonancefm.com to
hear the whole thing streamed live.

happy listening!

best,

slow sound system

slow sound system
walk on the mild side

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.slowsound.net

-----

in league w/ [no.signal] | not clickable | sonomu | 8bitrecs
| midrange | frequenzen | kultureflash

-----

slow sound system @ foundry, 9 may w/adam butler/vert, paul
hood and bbci soundsystem
www.slowsound.net

slow sound system allnight broadcast on resonance 104.4fm,
17 april
www.resonancefm.com

midrange sessions, forthcoming on coombe records
www.coomberecords.com

'there is no hidden meaning', forthcoming on kabuki kore
www.kabukikore.net

slow sound system vs. posset, 'entropy sessions' out now on
kabuki kore
www.kabukikore.net

'first steps' out now on grain of sound
www.grainofsound.com

remix and rebuild project on 8bitrecs
www.8bitrecs.com

imax photogallery
www.lomohomes.com/imax

london headphones festival 2004
placard.slab.org

frequenzen, fortnightly on resonance 104.4fm
www.frequenzen.co.uk

sonomu: sound noise music
www.sonomu.net

[no.signal] electronica activity
nosignal.slab.org

kultureflash: headlines from london
www.kultureflash.net

sprawl club @ lifthouse
www.dfuse.com/sprawl

-----

no? reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.