Re: [microsound] (ot) cover art

A great series released within the confines of jewel cases, The Hafler
Trio's "A Golden Hammer" series [1] had unfolding booklets that could
be matched together to build a larger set of images and patterns.  Yet,
aside from a few noticeable similarities, the idea that there was a
larger pattern in the design was not obvious from just looking at one
or two booklets.  The whole layout was showcased in the book "G1: New
Dimensions in Graphic Design" [2] by Lewis Blackwell and Neville Brody.

[1] http://www.brainwashed.com/h3o/Hammer/hammer.html
[2] http://isbn.nu/0847820025