[microsound] Dream Music - second edition

Dear friends of the Ara Damanhur centre
we are ready!
The cultural event we anticipated you some months ago, Dream Music, is
starting.
Its preparation, to realize a satisfactory programme and to find the fit
places for the concerts,
took long time.

Dream Music points out how it's possible making together music and art,
how and why music is a form of art and not only entertainment,
how it's possible to be moved and "even" to be amused listening to not very
orthodox music
and music different from the one proposed by the main distribution channels.
This is what we know and what we like doing and also our mission.

We invite you to play your part, lovers of beautiful things and curious
searchers:
come to concerts and take other people! It's a way to really contribute to
this adventure and to colour the places will house us with your point of
view, your sensitiveness and your energy.

I have to express my thanks to the master Gianni Lenoci whit whom I'm
sharing, some time ago, most of the choices not only artistic; but the
"helpers" of Dream Music are so many that only mentioning them I could annoy
you.
There will be several occasions to introduce them to you.
They are people fond of beauty without egoistic purpose. Thanks to all.

Then Friday 9th April at 21,30 for the promising concert with Amy Denio in
the wonderful
Ognissanti Church (Valenzano - Bari -Italy).

Mario Volpe

Ara Damanhur association with Vel Net and with the sponsorship of Valenzano
(Bari) City
and Bari Provincial Administration
presents
Dream Music - Second Edition
April - May 2004

9th April at 21,30  Ognissanti  Church (Valenzano - Bari)
Amy Denio + Manuela Barile + Dream Lab
A mix of surreal folk and avant-garde by the sweeping singer and
polyinstrumentalist from Seattle.

15th April at 21,30  Fleurs du mal  (Bari)
Fluxus loop
Events and music for woman, old olivetti, organ, flute and 100
metronomes of George Maciunas, Giuseppe Chiari, Sylvano Bussotti and Gyorgy
Ligeti.
With Gianni Lenoci, Koko, Manu Barile, Mario Volpe, Giovanni Giusto,
Francesco Massaro, Miriam Totire, Pippo ARK D'Ambrosio, Giorgia Santoro,
Walter Cianciusi.

16th April at 21,30  Fleurs du mal  (Bari)
Deconstruction Orchestra
Microsounds, environmental recordings, old tapes, sounds objects,
played and remixed by: Dream Lab, Fantasmagramma, Urkuma, Pierpaolo Leo,
Jaurelio, Miky Ry, Ape 5, Terroritmo, Claudio Lugo, Luca Carnevali,
Ernesto Diaz Infante, Piter Imig, Jazzoproject, Stefan Heckle, Diomira
Ensemble,
Heirbert Friedl, Mike Hallenbech, Gintas K, Lina Selander, Rudi  Punzo,
Steve Bradley,
Olle "Oljud" Aberg, Martin Q Larsson, Carl Najafi, Erik Amlee.

22th April at 21,30  Ognissanti  Church (Valenzano - Bari)
Gianni Lenoci "Homage to Mark Rothko"
Concert for piano with music of A. Skrjabin and M. Feldman + lights-smells
installation

29th April at 21,30  Ognissanti  Church (Valenzano - Bari)
Silvia Belfiore plays G. Scelsi, J. Cage, N. Cisternino
Concert for prepared piano, amplified and little percussions by candlelight.

15th May  Sichem Farm (Putignano - Bari) from 22.00 till morning
Musicircus
Automatic music, scented chords, shadows theatre, sound sculptures and
surprise party.

Vel Net
Via Putignani 210
70122 Bari