[microsound] centibel URL update

Hi all,

After trying unsuccessfully to communicate with my URL redirect service, I
have decided to take the plunge and register a domain name for my netlabel
centibel.

As of today, you can no longer reach centibel at:

centibel.vze.com

But you can reach it at either:

www.centibel.org

~OR~

www.sfu.ca/~pthomson/centibel/

(The former forwards to the latter.)

Please update your bookmarks and links.

And take my advice: do NOT use vze.com (aka shorturl.com) as a URL
redirection service, as they have appallingly bad customer service. If you
need to reach them, they *will not* get back to you.

Thanks for listening, and don't forget to make a donation. See site for
details.

Phil Thomson,
centibel curator