Uploads
  madrid_project drop box
    js drop box
      madridmix.mp3
      madridmix.txt

MadRidMix

on mixing
-- ------
one of the mixtures is different source material- left recognizable,
but recombined. artists need each other to grow. including other
people's music in something i'm calling my own is done as a conscious
tribute to these artists that have taught me something about art, music,
being alive.

all the music in here is a tribute. alicia de larrocha is amazing.
zepplin rocks. cordoba shows albeniz in 'moorish' mode. blues as music
of tragedy.

-= + =-

in human terms, the bombing in spain was a catastrophe. i cannot see
how any positive agenda can be advanced through brutality; there is only
an increase in pain [all levels, all around].

music sources
----- -------
issac albeniz
'cantos de espa~na'