Re: [microsound] pure poetryyou wrote!!! public space vs McDisney

UK is  oposite.
> weather there doesnt allow to be outside for more
>  than 5 days a year at most
>
> people have not just wrong idea  about usa
> but totally wirded perversed visions on life  here
It doesnt?? Damn, Ive been outside  twice already this week, that only leaves
three more days, I'd better get some  bread and tins of beans in ......
Who has a "wirded and perverse idea"  now then ??

"He who has rejected his demons badgers us to  death with his angels"
Henri Michaux

www.alembic.me.uk