Re: [microsound] Pan Sonic - Kesto (234.48:4)

  Someone just pointed this on the Hyperreal IDM list:
  http://snipurl.com/5zjy.

New Pan Sonic album to be released early next week!
I have now heard 2 out of the 4CDs box set of the album and it contains some absolutely fantastic tracks...
the art work is also very nice with pictures taken from Anne Hamalainen in Berlin early this year

I can only wish you all a pleasant listening

best

e/n
[no.signal]
http://nosignal.slab.org

Let's get excited, And we just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. I'm so excited, And I just can't hide it, And I know, I know, I know, I know I know I want you, want you.

  [repeat chorus and fade]

Visa