Re: [microsound] Re: on working methods for live performance

Why does everyone feel the need to justify there own working methods. I work from the same mass produced laptop with the same mass produced software as many people on the planet...it is unique only because of the mind at the helm. We each have a different idea of what constitutes a live show..just as we each have an idea of what constitutes music. The direction we take to get to that idea is our own based completely on taste. Different technologies cause different working methods. I joined the list 'cause I thought it was about embracing different methods...it's about experimentation.

peace