Re: [microsound] OT - Draft by 2005

Thanks Scott. Message sent. Everyone on this list who are citizens of the US and care about this country need to vote at election time this year. If the Bush administration has any leeway to swing the election in their favor, they will do so. We all saw what happened last time. And please don't allow knowledge of the electorial college to keep anyone from voting. If enough people vote to remove this administration, then that will speak louder than the electorial college this time around. One of these days, I hope it will be removed altogether.

This adminstration has been arguably the most damaging in US history with the never ending bill proposals that threaten everything from the environment to human rights, and it's self-serving and blunderous course of action in various matters. So it's extremely important that they do not serve another term, therefore causing more damage, not only to this country but to the rest of the world.

VOTE in 2004!

Apologies for the off topic message, but this potentially effects everyone, whether they are .micronauts or not.

Sincerely, Dale

scott allison <lipistal3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=5834001&content_dir=ua_congressorg

Really only of interest to those in the United States, but apprently Bush is
working to reinstate the draft by spring 2005.

Scott

Dale Lloyd: http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html
and/OAR: http://www.and-oar.org/