Re: [microsound] Haunted Weather

 Heck no. It sounds scary, I'm trying to enjoy the weather.

 Hey , since I have your attention and you're back from the other side of
the world and such; is the spam art project still taking shape?

 You see: I have this piece I made from " bush" quotes and images and the
first attempt was , well I didn't expect mush. The second version I really
like and it's in oggvorbis format which allows for the 96 khz sampling rate
with frequencies so hi you can't get over it so low you can't get under it .

 Anyway  , here it is:

 http://klatch.co.uk/billjarboe/.sit/syntax.2.ogg.sit

 remember you can't play 96khz with quicktime unless you enjoy  e ver  y th
ing  sl  owe  d down.

                            Bill