Re: [microsound] Books on DSP?

Now that we're on the topic, I'd like to ask for any experiences or opinions
people might have with the following books dealing with computer music:

 - Charles Dodge and Thomas A. Jerse:
Computer Music: Synthesis, Composition, and Performance
 - Composing Music with Computers (Music Technology Series)
 - Sound Synthesis and Sampling (Music Technology Series)

I've heard some recommendations for each one, but haven't seen them pop up
on this list. I've yet to read any book dealing with computer music, and I
was wondering if one of these would be a better starting point than Roads'
CMT? Or if CMT is the preferred first read, whether it would still be
worthwhile to read some of these for something CMT did not cover...

Visa