Re: [microsound] force inc?

JF;

> I just received some new products from the Mille Plateaux galaxy, with
> "Nuuk" by Thomas Köner, as a CD+DVD, and Bizz Circuits play Intifada
> Offspring.

Wow! dvd material by köner? that sounds quite interesting. Can I ask what´s
on the dvd? Is Nuuk a straight rerelease of the Nuuk cd that was in the
"Driftworks" box that was released by Bigcat in ´97 or are there some
extras?

While I´m at it; does anybody know wether there are some video recordings of
Köner´s experiments with Jürgen Reble where they treated film loops with
chemicals? I own the "Kaamos" cd but it seems incomplete without the images.

Yours,
Kas.