Re: [microsound] prepared piano

In a message dated 6/14/04 8:32:15 PM, ear@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Try and find recordings by Sakis Papadimitriou (Greece). He produced some

excellent work with prepared piano (improvisation) in the 80s. >>

That's right, I forgot about that guy.  New Albion label was it?  Here's
another name from the past (apologies if he's still around): Stephen Scott.
Admittedly, *bowed* piano's not the same as *prepared* piano, but in either case
we're not in Kansas anymore, piano-wise, which may have been the original
poster's interest....

D.