[microsound] prepared piano

hello everybody
I'm looking for music with prepared pianos (or other instruments if it has been done). I only know John Cage's work... I think Aphex Twin too uses prepared pianos on his Druqks albums - but he don't play they're controlled by computer. So if you know some other musicians who play with prepared instruments (what could be a prepared synthetizer ?), please let me know about it.
Thanks
|                  Théophraste Peeble              |
|   http://mapage.noos.fr/verchonfourgu      |