[microsound] [OT]Buyer Beware

I am not in the general habit of complaining nor am I in the habit of
mouthing off when something does not go my way however as a service to
this list I'd like to give everyone a heads up. In December I ordered
$50 worth of CDs from AESOVA. Late in January I emailed and asked about
my order I was given an excuse and then told that my order would be
forth coming. After a few more emails trying to work out the problem it
is now July and I have still not received my order. So please think
twice when ordering from AESOVA they may just take your money and give
you nothing in return.

Richard aka Part of Me:Apparatus