From: David Papapostolou [mailto:D.Papapostolou@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 9:35 AM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microsound] microsound in Amsterdam (nl)

Hi list,

here is another microsound-tourism query ! I am going to amsterdam for a

few days (23-27 july), can anybody advice any nice gig ? Any nice record

shop ?

Cheers

David

PS : thanks for the answer about brighton, I was already guessing
brighton wasn't that much a microsound/improv/sound art city, now I am
sure :-(

This could be an intersting subject : do people need to be far from
their likely minded scene to work better ? is there an absolute need for

a likely minded local scene (actualy, I am not totally fair, london is
just at 1 hour by train, but...)