[microsound] [spam] new releases on Nexsound / sale during July

Comrades!

New CD and MP3 CDr to be released on Nexsound:
KOTRA - DISSILIENT - CD NS27

a new album by Dmytro Fedorenko aka KOTRA has a new turn in his sound
investigations. The new album actually based on his precise digital noise found-
sound we heard in STIR MESH album and Fourfold Symmetry (together with Kim
Cascone, Andreas Berthling and Andrey Kiritchenko) project released by Nexsound
in 2002. DISSILIENT is more improvised, more structural complex, more powerfull and
more fascinating. DISSILIENT means starting asunder; bursting and opening with an elastic
force; dehiscing explosively; as, a dissilient pericarp.
http://nexsound.org/dissilient.html

KOTRA - ACUTE ep - mp3s (320 kbps) on Business card CDr - NS27a

This short ep supposed to come with KOTRA's new album DISSILIENT.
While DISSILIENT is more improvised and structural complex, ACUTE is more 'danceble' and groovy.
ACUTE includes 2 tracks (the bridge, tech) from KOTRA's Live sessions album (Nexsound ns23).
http://nexsound.org/ns27a.html

Massive sale in our mailorder during July!

Nexsound:

Kotra - Dissilient - 5 Eu
v/a - Rural Psychogeography - 5 Eu
I/DEX - Seqsextend - 5 Eu
The Moglass - Telegraph poles - 5 Eu
Kim Cascone/ Kotra / Andreas Berthling / Andrey Kiritchenko - fourfold symmetry - 5 Eu

Other labels:

Andrey Kiritchenko interprets Second Violin - ve.cond sio.lin - 3 Eu
v/a - Dissolution Tapes - 5 Eu
Kotra - TEK - 5 Eu
First Human Ferro - motherwards - 5 Eu
Francisco Lopez / Steve Roden - Le chemin du paradis - 5 Eu
v/a - out to city 3 - 5 Eu

environmental music : http://www.nexsound.org