[microsound] my ISP and Wi-Fi

> I tried replying to you last week about this, but your mailbox was full
> or something, so it didn't go through.
between my Apple Airport wireless router dying last week and my ISP being
'clever' with trying to stem to tide of SPAM (a little late) using 'DNS
reversal' my email has been going through some turbulence lately...so if I
haven't replied or my mail has bounced please resend any email sent to
me?...
I am now using a LinkSys Wi-Fi and my ISP has rolled back the DNS reversal
scheme they tried to implement so things seem like they're back to
'normal'...sorry for the trouble!
KIM