Re: [microsound] merzbow

That one is worth checking ut inmo (the Frog remix). House of Low
Culture, Pita and When are all doing creative stuff on it. Some of the
more well known names involved in that project actually let me down a
bit, but it still is an interesting listen for sure.
Add Amlux to that list of Merzbow albums as well...

> thanks for the suggestions. ill have to check out 1930 and Animal
> Magnetism. im also excited to hear the 2cd remix collab of Frog...
>
> noise!
> -thad

:martin friberg
:www.honeyspiderthree.nu