[microsound] merzbow

Hello Microsound list!

I used to lurk on this list a few years ago and have signed up again after realizing that I listen to an enormous amount of microsoundy music these days, not to mention my recent experimentation with Max/MSP and SoundHack...

And here I see a post related to Merzbow in the first digest I receive. Now I understand that Merzbow might be a bit on the loud obnoxious side compared to Richard Chartier or Bernhard Gunter, but he does use a pair of powerbooks and max/msp, reaktor, peak, etc, these days, so hopefully at least a few people on this list will find some use of my Merzbow annotated discography site:

http://www.overwhelmed.org/merzbow

Thanks,
Anthony