[microsound] [ot] Agamben

I thought a while before posting off topic, but it can't be coincidence
that I run in to Giorgio Agamben on the same day that Laura Bush is
doing her meet 'n greet in the auditorium of (now) Fortress Citicorp.

Probably not an exciting read for the Adam Smith fans out there, but
perhaps someone may find this enlightening:

http://www.generation-online.org/p/fpagambenschmitt.htm

If there needs to be a connection to music, I don't think we need to
look any farther than John Adam's "Nixon in China" or Luciano Berio's
"Sinfonia."

Content anyone?

Tad