[microsound] [ot] musical instruments shops in berlin?

Hi Enrico,

> hello german people

I'm Irish, but I was in Berlin in May and some friends recommended that I visit
the shop of Michael Metzler. He is a bell maker. The shop was closed when I
visited, but I had a look in the window and it looked very interesting, so I'd
say it's worth a visit.

It's near Auguststrasse: a Google should come up with the address ;)

> can you suggest me some shops of musical intruments in berlin? especialy
> something strange and unusual, toy pianos, music boxes, thumb
> instruments, etc etc

best of luck,

d.