[microsound] During the RNC in NYC - Sound - LIVE

hi,

just one last note on the August Sound Coaliton during
the RNC.
- Andrew
*************

a ton will be happening in nyc during the rnc!

microsounders, mashcore people, psycho-geography
montage sound artists, ill freestyle, field recording
folks, guerilla/DIY/grassroots reporting, noise
meisters etc etc. ->  join up with the August Sound
Coalition. Free 103 folks key in the organizing mix.
We're recording works now, and there are slots for
live performances.   Check out the A-Noise playlist
preview up now at http://radio.indymedia.org/

And we need your help, with editing material as it
comes in, doing reports from the protests and *simply*
giving a picture of what is going on, with live call
ins to the studio. We'll be going live starting 8-27.
Relayed near and far, on the web and fm stations.
Enemy Combatant Radio and many others a part of this.
Check out http://radio.socialtechnology.net   And/or
http://www.free103point9.org   Write
soundcoalition@xxxxxxxxxx for more info!