[microsound] [ot] New York 10/25-11/02

rather off topic, but...
i'll be in NY from 25 oct. till 2 nov. has anybody got any suggestions to
what might be happening? events, shows, exhibitons etc
Also if there's any opportunity of getting to play some heavy drone, deep
ambient live, i'd appreciate your contact and please do so off-list.
~Lars

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
23rd August: Wäldchengarten - Uncomfortable Positions - mp3-ep on Fukk God
>>> www.fukkgod.org
low end rumblings >>> www.waldchengarten.dk
key to knowledge on danish noise >>> www.noisejihad.dk
"I'm not inspired. I'm provoked." Ned Cartledge
Cool artsite>>> www.ideations.dk