[microsound] Twiki

Hey all,

Is there a way to upload files to the Twiki server? I have started a page called OpenPatches where people can post code for Csound or SuperCollider, patches for Max or PD, or similar for free re-use, re-distribution, and improvement by anyone.

http://microsound.nexthop.net/bin/view.cgi/Main/OpenPatches

Also feel free to check out the OpenSourceSoftware page. I've updated it, added a few things and organized it a bit better.

http://microsound.nexthop.net/bin/view.cgi/Main/OpenSourceSoftware

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." Popular Mechanics, 1949

SDF Public Access UNIX System
http://www.freeshell.org/
Geekier than you since 1987.