[microsound] Welcome to . Minlove V2

        During the last months we revised the structure
and the main concern of the netlabel and the website.
This process was accompanied by many new stakes
and changes.
To work more forcefully and concentratedly, we
decided to promote only certain sound esthetics -
based on our love for minimal music and influences of
dub, clicks&cuts and sensitive microhouse elements.
Furthermore we have initialized a discussion forum and
and a main user.interface which offers a wide range of
possibilities to take influence on the sites content and
orientation.

---

        We permanently look for artists,authors and
editors for this young platform. Besides the maintopics
and the included netlabel for minimal soundarts and music,
we are open for your suggestions according to topics
and content of this website.

        To review your personal projects and auditory
experiments just sign in and submit your news and stuff.

---

Don't hesitate to contact us.

http://www.minlove.net

---

Thanks, cm

..
.. christian meinke
.. berlin (germany)
..
.. www.minlove.net
..
.. presentation platform and discussion forum for
.. projects within the context of minimal soundart
.. and music.
..
.. supported by - pixel X - .
.. www.pixelx.de .