Re: [microsound] opening

We were actually thinking the internet porn would happen a little earlier,
but maybe we could be up for the shopping channel? call us.

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, michael trommer wrote:

:well billy...i figured internet porn from about 5 to 6, then cheesies and
:the shopping channel from about 6 to midnight ?
:
:smashing !
:
:> snappy.
:>
:> I guess it is late for sitting around, but whatev.
:>
:> I have that meeting @ noon (@ list) and will work until at least 4pm
:> after that.  right?
:>