[microsound] used one of these?

http://www.digigram.com/products/getinfo.htm?prod_key=8700

hello microsounders,

am wondering if anyone has any experience working with
the above mentioned, and if so would be willing to
share with me their thoughts on this product. i read
liz knight's review at her modsquare page, but before
purchasing or passing, would like possibly some more
feedback. my concern is durability i suppose. this is
appreciated thank you. and you can reply offlist as
well if more suitable, so that ppl do not complain...

-d