Re: [microsound] the great depression of CDRs

I myself have always found CDRs to actually be a
better more compotent media form when it comes to
"ART" music. It just makes more sence to me.
They ( and I'm sure this is just psychology..)
but they seem more personal to me. I mean more
then likely the actual artist has physically
touched the CDr, to me this is important. I think
this says more about asthedic quality then
anything else. I dunno.. I think that is just me
though - I like getting things that carry a
personal touch. not that CDs don't have this..
but ya know what I mean. :)

Cordell

--- Gregory Elliott <Spagirus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>