[microsound] CDs, CDRs, etc.

Dear All,

I heartily agree with Aaron on this, his well reasoned reply is worth
re-reading.

Error correction happens before anything hits your D/A converter so this
CDR vs. CD discussion (which comes up about once every six months on this
list) is a little misleading.

Also, with regards to Jan Larsson's point about Taiyo Yuden CDRs, I 100%
agree. Their CDRs are a little more expensive, but we've found them to be
extremely reliable. We use their Diamond AQ CDRs for our Ferric Series:

http://www.fallt.com/ferric/

Glad to finally be in a position to have the time to properly read all the
posts again!

Best,

Christopher @ Fallt

http://www.fallt.com  |  info@xxxxxxxxx